The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de analfabetismo
- I will never forget a poster devoted to the eradication of illiteracy.
- Even in Managua, the Nicaraguan capital, the illiteracy rate is very high.
- We should therefore make the tackling of illiteracy a priority in 2004.
- Rural adult illiteracy is a matter of alarming concern.
- Adult illiteracy fell from 37 percent in 1978 to less than 17 percent in 1999.
- Illiteracy rates among year three students were cut in half.
- Functional illiteracy is considered anything less than a seventh-grade reading level.
- His illiteracy means that he didn't read the warnings on his medication, leading to a dangerous reaction.
- The surname could also have changed form when migration is combined with illiteracy.
- The literacy rate for women has stagnated, and, in certain regions, the level of female illiteracy is very high.
- Standards of education, while high during the 1970s, have slumped dramatically and illiteracy rates have soared.
- Further, there are social issues that are negatively impacted by this very topic of illiteracy.
- Rumor has particular currency in Tibet because illiteracy is high, some say, particularly in rural areas.
- Poverty and illiteracy characterized southern Italy, where two-thirds of the immigrants originated.
- He emphasised the need for removing illiteracy.
- The consequences of illiteracy are far reaching.
- By 1939, illiteracy had been reduced to 12 percent and was less than 1 percent in 2000.
- Illiteracy is not obvious to casual inspection and may be difficult to detect through simple questioning.
- When North Korea faced the task of building a new national culture, it faced a serious problem of illiteracy.
- Illiteracy has a new enemy, and it comes in the shape of the new Miss America.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!