The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
nombreplural imbizos, plural imbizoes
inglés de SudáfricaPolítica
1asamblea pública femenino
- He asked him to arrange an imbizo with traditional leaders, saying there were many questions they wanted to ask.
- Attending the imbizo were mayors, councillors and ward committees from the OR Tambo District Municipality.
- ‘The meeting (of cabinet) noted that this issue did not arise in any of the imbizos with the mass of the people during the course of last week.’
- One of the participants at the imbizo complained that though people had cellular phones in this rural and mountainous area, they could not use them.
- The imbizo is aimed at strengthening ties between government and the public.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!