The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1inmoralto live off immoral earnings — vivir del proxenetismo / lenocinio
- Still, is it unethical or immoral to bring an extinct species back from the dead?
- Considered by most to be depraved and immoral, you are obsessed with sex.
- Sometimes we have to take the law into our own hands to expose the bases' illegal and immoral activities.
- Sexual behaviour is emptied of moral content and there is no warning that any type of behaviour is wrong or immoral.
- About the closest you can get to immoral behaviour was a few overdue library books.
- A number of them are unethical in their practices and some are even immoral.
- The distinction recognises that those who fight a war, even for a just cause, can do immoral things within it.
- They embarked upon one of the most unjust, immoral, and cowardly wars in history.
- To put it another way, no law should be immoral, but not all of morality should be enforced by law.
- We had a mammoth discussion on how free downloading was theft and why it was immoral to do it…
- Part of me thinks this sounds completely immoral; part of me thinks it sounds horribly thrilling.
- We do so because we recognise that unjustly taking another's property is immoral.
- Is what they're saying that all the customers coming to see my show are immoral?
- You quickly find yourself doing something totally immoral and you ask yourself: what next?
- In short, the immoral businessmen made fools out of all the honest people who pay their taxes.
- What can safely be said is that more members of this class of politician will be elected if this immoral scheme succeeds.
- Can an act be immoral if committed by an individual but moral if committed by a group?
- We are digging in for a long fight to persuade government never again to embark on such a foolhardy and immoral venture.
- The capacity of history to absolve political actors is a cynical and immoral doctrine.
- They're not only seen as polluters, but as Bad People, as selfish and immoral individuals.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!