The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of inmortalidad
- No one can write a book aspiring to immortality, for it would then court both ridicule and certain mortality.
- The leaden poems have won him immortality as the world's worst poet and now he is to be cast in bronze.
- A less driven woman might have been content with such generous helpings of immortality, but she was not that placid woman.
- Later, in a remarkable and rare testament to sporting immortality, he gave his name to an entire housing development.
- The villain achieves a kind of immortality by using a device called the Lazarus Pit to rejuvenate his aged body.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!