The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of imperialismo
1imperialismo masculinecultural/economic imperialism — imperialismo cultural/económico
- Many in the global south regard tourism as a new form of colonialism and cultural imperialism.
- None of them offer an alternative to imperialism and neo-liberal policies.
- One reason the old empires did crumble was the changing balance of forces in world imperialism.
- What social force is of necessity forced to go the whole way in the struggle against imperialism?
- This is the clearest manifestation of resurgent imperialism and colonialism on a world scale.
- They have opted instead for the oldest trick of imperialism - divide and rule.
- The concept of American cultural imperialism has entered the op-ed lists.
- But those who resisted British imperialism had to resist it on the colonial periphery.
- And throughout his life he opposed British imperialism, denouncing British rule in India.
- Most other non-Western political systems were not able to resist Western imperialism and lost their independence as a result.
- Ordinary people around the world must try to resist the new imperialism which is just as pernicious as the old.
- Western imperialism is much more thorough than that.
- The climax of European imperialism in the nineteenth century coincided with the European population explosion.
- The government's abuse of civil rights at home goes hand in hand with its brutal imperialism abroad.
- The combustible fusion of imperialism abroad, fear-mongering at home, and ready access to firearms has ensured this.
- They had to fight against the corporate parasites up top and imperialism abroad to retain the value they produced.
- The collapse of imperialism in the twentieth century was a fundamental change in world politics.
- Hopefully, this last gasp of imperialism supported by industrial capitalism will be short-lived.
- But at every key moment the party leadership has supported imperialism and war.
- People worldwide should condemn imperialism in all its forms.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!