The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of impunidad
1impunidad femininewith impunity — con impunidad
- Those involved in such attacks often enjoy complete impunity.
- War crimes will only end when potential war criminals fear punishment; that will only happen when we end impunity.
- There was a feeling that living was much harder for those who obeyed the law and that impunity favoured criminals.
- The impunity for such abuses has served to perpetuate the conflict and has led to serious human rights atrocities committed by both sides.
- He bought and sold thousands of pounds worth of stolen goods with seeming impunity for years, all the time informing on the criminals he dealt with to the police.
- Using that tort settlement, the big brands have hampered tiny cut-rate rivals and raised prices with near impunity.
- And in the void of our collective silence, the government continues to act with brutal impunity.
- Their impunity to prosecution and the lightness of the sentences they do get when they are caught is a joke and has bred an arrogance that makes my stomach churn.
- Unusually, given the country's climate of almost complete impunity, three army officers were convicted of his murder.
- Are they going to speak out against impunity, especially for a former legislator who knows the importance of the rule of the law?
- That impunity led to the indiscriminate slaughter of peasants mentioned above.
- Certain thugs and vandals appear to have impunity from arrest.
- When the rule of law is not respected, arbitrariness and impunity dominate the political scene.
- People live in fear of armed groups who can strike with seeming impunity.
- It was in this atmosphere of total impunity that the 31 August attack took place.
- I hope he is not able to hide there in impunity the way other murder suspects have.
- The impunity of police and denial of due process to victims is disturbing to rights activists.
- That was innocent and harmless but as time went on more and more conventions were broken with more and more impunity.
- If this war is allowed to pass with impunity, these will be the consequences.
- Some ministers seem to be able to break the rules with impunity.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!