The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(training) en la empresa(training) en la organización(staff) interno
- The roster will run alongside the existing in-house design department, BBC Design and Publications.
- An existing in-house induction programme was adapted for the company's overseas staff.
- There's the increase in in-house publication, made possible by the same lowered barriers.
- It wouldn't fit any of the in-house airline publications either, would it now?
- The National Youth Theatre will make The Lowry its regional base, and an in-house youth dance company is planned for the future.
- Quota obligations may exist, seems to be the line, but the strength and resources of in-house production teams is his main concern.
- The in-house blogger has become part of the campaign staff.
- Their in-house photographer must have taken a snap of me as I helped myself to another one judging by this picture that appears on their web site.
- Students performing in-house work placement activities are actually developers in residence.
- The training also included in-house training at the hospital.
- As a result of the survey a helpline was set up and manned by a group of women volunteers who had undergone a specialist in-house training programme.
- Once he becomes an in-house lawyer, he loses his independence.
- In the end the producers decided to go with Plymouth's in-house department instead.
- An exhibition of work from the in-house artists continues for February.
- Each employee receives ten days of training a year, as well as an in-house training and development programme called Jigsaw.
- That's why no major newspaper will ever be successful at running in-house blogs: the editors won't allow it.
- His current crusade is against big investment banks that use in-house brokers to promote their clients' shares.
- He joined the firm in early 2002 to manage discretionary segregated portfolios and in-house funds.
- Here are some tips that can enable your in-house teams to achieve better performance.
- Yet there are at least a dozen reasons why organizations still prefer in-house application development and deployment.
1en la empresaen la organización
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!