The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- in-service training
- Shipanga said the successful bidders will be given in-service training.
- Final year students are currently involved in 5 months of in-service training, he said.
- But, he said, initial teacher training and in-service training should include advice and help on limiting voice strain problems.
- It also provides in-service training, business development advice and advanced skills courses for those already in the trade.
- Stone provides in-service training to health-care workers regarding adequate oral care for the dependent adult population.
- He said budget problems this year had been worsened by Government decisions to switch off or reduce the value of various grants, for example towards in-service training for teachers.
- One suggested structure for in-service training involves a fifteen-minute briefing with staff from different areas each day.
- The programme provides in-service training for teachers, parent education and personal safety education for children at primary school level.
- Our teachers do not receive enough in-service training and this leads to poor teaching.
- Preservice training is more cost effective in the longer term, but in-service training remains essential for rapid improvements in quality of care.
- This requires daily travelling to those companies for in-service training and for consultations with thesis supervisors.
- Education and skills training were identified during individual performance reviews, and in-service training is held weekly and open to all.
- Effective in-service training can be planned by conducting a pretraining survey at the beginning of the school year.
- Teachers were given in-service training, and encouraged to upgrade their qualifications by being given study grants.
- The Midland Health Board schools team is involved in the delivery of in-service training on drugs health education in schools.
- Half of local primary, secondary school teachers and school administrators would receive in-service training within nine months.
- Take the information that police and magistrates receive in in-service training and/or seminars on the subject.
- They will do in-service training, as there will be no assessments.
- This course can mesh in with part-time theological study, ministry development and in-service training.
- Is it something that one can never fully master, so in-service training would be helpful?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!