The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- This is not so much an offer of inclusion as an insistence upon it.
- That this is a party which wishes to base itself upon compassion and inclusion is beyond doubt.
- A number of pieces out of the union of the resultant lists will then be selected for inclusion in the book.
- The author and editors are unable to reply to contributions not selected for inclusion.
- This year, the venue has changed, and there are new people selecting the works for inclusion.
- Each child selected for inclusion in the sample was a biological child of the primary respondent.
- We each independently selected trials for inclusion in the review.
- The one that increased the likelihood the most was selected for inclusion in the model.
- The programme supports measures focused on social inclusion and equal opportunities.
- Two reviewers independently selected trials for inclusion and exclusion.
- In Victoria, crash statistics are used to select schools for inclusion in the program.
- Movements have achieved change by fighting for inclusion within this system.
- They call for our inclusion within the community, but baulk at us having any meaningful role within our own agencies.
- By defining itself so securely on its own terms, it excluded the rest of the British Isles from inclusion within it.
- Local companies have been selected, where possible, for inclusion in the construction of the new building.
- I spent the morning working on the new book of poems, selecting, sifting and sorting pieces for inclusion.
- Pupils regularly have their poems chosen for inclusion in the Poetry Now competition, which publishes books annually.
- But to foster a sense of community and inclusion, they decided to attach it to the existing building.
- In keeping with the theme of inclusion, every child in the school is involved.
- They embrace and build upon the critical importance of diversity and inclusion.
2(practice of providing equal access)inclusión femininewe promote diversity and inclusion — promovemos la diversidad y la inclusión
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!