The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of global
1(price/charge) global(price/charge) todo incluidoto be inclusive of sth — incluir algo
- Although the cost of such an exclusive safari might seem prohibitive, it is worth pointing out that everything - from wine, beer and spirits to the daily laundry service - is inclusive.
- Costing €555 all inclusive it is expected that there will be great demand for seats, so it would be advisable to make reservations as soon as possible.
- There is a great demand for ‘mini movers,’ those companies that offer the same inclusive services for very small relocations.
- Expect a day's inclusive hire to start at £25, with a week from £84.
- As this is is an inclusive service, the fee also covers the procurements of gifts to the happy couple.
- I insisted that I would require an inclusive quotation for the complete circumference of the building.
- A family package (2 adults plus one child) is priced at 188 inclusive with a gift for the child. 50 yuan for each additional child.
- A trip to Medjugorie ex Knock will take place from the 12th to the 19th of June for the fully inclusive price of €539.
- The fully inclusive price is 885 per person, and a single room supplement 132.
- Given that all inclusive prices start at around €60,000 for what are very well finished properties, it is easy to see why the development is generating a lot of interest abroad.
- Centrino bundles based on older Pentium Ms, models 735 through to 770 inclusive, saw their prices cut by 30.8 per cent.
- Prices are all inclusive, with a grandstand seat to watch the on track action, entrance into the paddock to get closer to the cars and drivers and access to the main stage to watch the Blue concert.
- The inclusive price is 500 baht and seconds will be offered to all.
- This set menu has an inclusive price of £18.95 for two courses, £21.95 for three.
- Fully inclusive prices including flights, transfers, full board and diving start at £1350.
- The inclusive price entitles you to a discounted drink on your next visit.
- A temporary Cambodian visa is arranged by the travel company at the inclusive price.
- If you need a new interior roof lining, too, the price rises to £725 all inclusive.
- ‘Your Plan’, as it's called, offers a variety of options including inclusive call time minutes and access to information services.
- The fee may be either an all inclusive flat rate or a fee for each service received (consultations, diagnostic tests, medicines dispensed, etc).
2British(including dates, figures mentioned)(after noun) inclusivefrom the 23rd to the 27th inclusive — del 23 al 27, ambos inclusive
- The offer is available until mid-December and is limited from Sundays to Thursdays inclusive.
3(providing equal opportunities)(workplace/society/environment) inclusivo
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!