The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1abusos deshonestos masculino
- The alleged offences were rape, indecent assault and false imprisonment.
- Keith was convicted of five gross indecency and three indecent assault charges at Swindon Crown Court on Tuesday.
- The charges were indecent assault, sexual assault, and assault causing bodily harm.
- This time the charges were rape and indecent assault, the sentence seven years.
- There is nothing to prevent the prosecution charging indecent assault in these circumstances.
- A student fell to his knees and prayed after a jury cleared him on attempted rape and indecent assault charges.
- In English law the offence of indecent assault is widely used as a residual offence, beneath rape and attempted rape.
- Four indecent assault charges and two rapes of patients were found not proven.
- There is abundant authority to show that such frauds as these vitiate consent both in the case of rape and in the case of indecent assault.
- With rape, or indecent assault, the rules and the way they are observed have been changing.
- We interpose; he was here referring to three spent convictions for indecent assault.
- He denies nine charges of rape, one of kidnapping, one of indecent assault and one of attempted rape.
- He denied one count of rape and three further offences of indecent assault.
- His son, Dave, was convicted of nine indecent assaults and sentenced to community service.
- They both walked to a secluded area where the man subjected the woman to a serious indecent assault.
- He was also found not guilty of four indecent assaults and one serious sexual offence against a third alleged victim.
- If a perpetrator intentionally has physical contact of a sexual nature with the victim without the victim's consent, the perpetrator can be charged with the crime of indecent assault and battery.
- We do not consider that sentences of three years are adequate to reflect the gravity of these continued indecent assaults and we shall quash them as unduly lenient.
- Otherwise, indecent assault is a misdemeanor of the second degree.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!