The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de indeclinable
- The verbal indeclinable participle may be formed from transitive and intransitive verbs.
- The Adverbial Compounds generally take the neuter gender and are indeclinable.
- In the absence of a declension class (indeclinable nouns), neuter agreement is assigned.
- In Latin, prepositions are indeclinable (they do not have endings); the object of a Latin preposition will be in either the ablative or the accusative case.
- However, another relatively modern dictionary states that nostras is an indeclinable Latin adjective used in medicine in reference to diseases with external clinical aspects analogous to those of exotic diseases, i.e. unusual, different or strange diseases.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!