Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1suspensión independiente feminine
- It had front wheel drive, fully independent suspension and disc-brakes all around with dual circuits as an additional safety feature.
- There are eight wheels each with independent suspension and disk type brakes.
- It also has a new 4-wheel independent suspension with advance multi-link rear suspension and front and rear stabilizer bars.
- The independent suspension brings the wheels to the ground, keeping the vehicle under control.
- Four-wheel disc brakes with an antilock braking system and 4-wheel independent suspension add to the surprisingly pleasurable driving experience.
- It had a short monocoque shell, all round independent suspension, and disc brakes as standard at the front.
- Its 40-wheel independent suspension with integrated regenerative and hydraulic braking system provides good handling and braking.
- The 1949 Tucker Torpedo revolutionised US car design with innovations including an aluminium engine, independent suspension, fuel injection, seatbelts and safety glass.
- All wheels are fitted with independent suspension.
- The independent suspension system has telescopic shock absorbers on each wheel.
- The vehicle has four-wheel independent suspension.
- They had no fuel injection, no independent suspension, no air bags, no antilock brakes, no nothing!
- Handling is improved with all round independent suspension, ABS brakes and an Electronic Stability Program, which helps with driver control in adverse conditions.
- What's more, while the design of the short-long arm and transverse leaf spring independent suspension is the same, the actual components are all new.
- Permanent eight-wheeled drive, all-round independent suspension and central tyre inflation system will give excellent road and cross-country mobility.
- Beyond the unusual look of the car, it incorporated many new features considered standard today, such as seat belts, disc brakes, safety glass, and independent suspension.
- Firstly, the separate ladder-frame chassis is abandoned for an extremely rigid unitary construction body, while fully independent suspension replaces the previous live axles.
- A middle axle assembly, comprising roadwheels and independent suspension, is fitted and the braking system is adjusted.
- The fully independent suspension features MacPherson struts in front and a semi-trailing arm design in the rear with specially tuned strut valving and spring rates.
- MacPherson struts are used in front, a 4-link independent suspension is found out back.