The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de caucho
1caucho masculinohule masculino México
- The ball the schoolboys originally swatted was a globe of vulcanized India rubber pierced with a hole.
- Five hundred pairs of India rubber boots were imported to Boston, Massachusetts, in 1823.
- Although latex was tapped from trees in parts of Assam, all the rubber from the East Indies got to be called India rubber.
- In 1834, Richard Cook used India rubber for surgical gloves.
- At the Paris Exposition in 1867, the displayed a model of a Harris Hospital Car and the India rubber rings used to support the stretchers.
- He just threw me round the room as if I were an India rubber ball, and when I tried any throw, he simply wasn't there any longer.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!