The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1humillación feminineindignidad feminine(inflicted by others) humillación feminine(inflicted by others) vejación feminine
- The final indignity was to lose a home bonus point in the dying minutes as the descending darkness became both literal and metaphoric.
- He then suffered the ultimate indignity, in losing - not to a Croatian qualifier - but a Brit.
- To add extra indignity to his humiliation he is suffering from a bout of hiccups that threatens to enter the Guinness Book of Records.
- Foreign rule, with all of its humiliation and indignity, is still a living memory.
- Millions were still suffering discrimination, stigma and indignity worldwide.
- Organised competitive sport is agony for many children: it can lead to humiliation and indignity.
- The main entrance door is defaced with graffiti, which should shock the parents of youngsters guilty of this profound indignity.
- That means additional bureaucracies, therefore additional cost and also additional indignity to the older person.
- I bought books I did not want to save them from this indignity.
- Each year 40,000 elderly people are forced to suffer this indignity.
- Nowhere does she explain in a meaningful way that it is also a reaction to poverty, imperialism, and indignity.
- And are we clear that we will not add to the burdens of another through punishment and indignity?
- You have tons of information, but not one sense of feeling… not one sense of one's own sense of indignity.
- Would you not agree that no person should be made to suffer this indignity?
- The indignity of youth is compounded hugely by being in the sticks.
- The indignity of that day stayed with us the entire year, increasing our determination.
- I guess if he did have to suffer that indignity, Amnesty International would be up in arms.
- A man given to indignity is capable of committing any crime, however heinous it may be.
- He's still steaming with indignity at the whole thing, and of course, he's quite right to be upset.
- We have already committed the ultimate indignity on them - we have taken their lives.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!