Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(indiscreet act, remark)indiscreción feminine
- In case of divorce, it's common to draw up a contract in advance, so why not in case of sexual indiscretion?
- An indiscretion or mistake committed by the press should be examined first as to whether it was free of malice or an intentional action, he said.
- Had it not been for my indiscretion, or intended indiscretion, Gerald wouldn't be in this predicament right now.
- He generally seized his chances but is well aware a moment of indiscretion let points slip away at the US Grand Prix.
- But the Hollywood golden boy's star appears to have slipped with the revelation of his latest indiscretion.
- However, the overall suggestion is that indiscretion is seen as the biggest crime in the royal family.
- The home side's resolve refused to cower, although their way back into the game came from an opponent's indiscretion rather than their own invention.
- Today, with the publication of the independent investigators' report, the bank is expected to pay for that indiscretion.
- In the match programme yesterday he apologised for that indiscretion and claimed he was ‘under severe pressure’ at the time.
- But should we judge the man simply on this indiscretion?
- I still haven't told my girlfriend about our little indiscretion.
- He's brave, full of youthful indiscretion, but inevitably damaged by his childhood in a totalitarian state.
- Where there is indiscretion we have got to be dealing with it.
- The very first package trip was not a search for sun, sea and indiscretion but a quarterly delegate meeting of the local temperance association.
- Many US field officers were candid to the point of indiscretion.
- Our politicians, rather than be themselves, have to hide and cover up any indiscretion of any sort because of the hounding they will get.
- Her excessive libido and debauched lifestyle are now discussed with unprecedented enthusiasm and indiscretion.
- Yet he had been the model of indiscretion all around London for years.
- The Profumo scandal showed that some acts of indiscretion and immorality would not be overlooked.