The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Men gave up their individuality and personal freedom to fit into what they believed their women wanted.
- At 12 weeks, activity has become vigorous and behaviour shows distinct individuality.
- The best wines of this region can truly stand alone in quality and individuality.
- His music was characterized by great individuality, sometimes bordering on the sensational.
- She has such character and individuality, it never seems to feel like that.
- His own music, lacking any marked individuality, has not stood the test of time.
- I think there is a real issue about valuing individuality and difference to a far extent.
- By imagination, I mean that expression of our individuality by which we make a personal sense of the world around and inside of us.
- A collection of individuals yet we feel that any expression of individuality is an affront to community.
- None of them display any charming character, appealing features or particular individuality.
- Fresh Atlantic fish and shellfish are invariably the star attractions here, presented with style and individuality.
- And people clearly have more individuality and taste than companies.
- Also, women today have lost any sense of colour, style or individuality.
- The self, in Indian philosophy is something different than the Western idea of self as individuality.
- I like stadiums to have individuality, identity, a unique feeling and atmosphere that strikes you every time you see it.
- The role can be a means through which the character expresses his or her individuality.
- Style is nothing if not a celebration of individuality, of individual variability.
- We strive to revel in our uniqueness, love our individuality, and express that freely.
- We color our hair and clothes; paint our nails, anything to manifest our individuality.
- Eccentricity, strangeness and individuality I like, conformity I flirt with.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!