The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de individualizar
- From the moment Henry Ford I started mass producing cars, motorists began en masse to individualize their own particular vehicle.
- In one way, by de-massifying society, and accentuating our differences, we help people individualise themselves.
- ‘People who wear jewelry want to individualize themselves, to show who they are as a person,’ said Jones.
- Variations such as stencilling have in recent years become a decorating staple as people search for ways to individualise their living or working space.
- When attempts are made to individualize the characters, their personality quirks seem half-hearted and copied from any number of other war movies.
- She wanted individualize herself; but going at it in such a generic matter ruined the exclusivity.
- Sprinters are pretty individualised, and I didn't think I needed it.
- Since everyone's hair is uniquely their own, the hair care systems that they select must also be individualized and personalized.
- Most of the students wanted to use ‘funky’ colors so that each hand would be more individualized.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!