Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- They believe in separation of church and state, that religious indoctrination has no place in state schools.
- The camps were quite intensive, involving as much as 14 hours a day of military training and political indoctrination.
- This is straightforward ideological indoctrination of very young children.
- This is an extraordinary experiment in mass indoctrination.
- They practised relentless and insidious indoctrination.
- He has overcome the indoctrination of his high school curriculum.
- An unswerving determination to have no truck with tertiary institution insulated the artist from cultural indoctrination.
- They force villagers to attend political and cultural indoctrination sessions.
- Their life was one of constant propaganda and indoctrination.
- How strong an effect does indoctrination really have?