The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de indolencia
- First of all, fatness equals nonactivity in many people's eyes… not simply laziness, but mental inactivity, indolence, apathy.
- Other words suggest themselves, like indolence, laziness and the relentless pursuit of inactivity.
- I wouldn't like to use the term gradual laziness to describe the deterioration my work ethic - not when words like indolence, sloth and bone-idleness will do so much better.
- And at this point, I'll jovially join in and roll my eyes at my own sloth and indolence.
- I quickly succumb to the languor and indolence that harks back to a more leisurely era.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!