The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Insider trading should be regulated by existing criminal laws that prohibit industrial espionage and the theft of trade secrets and sensitive commercial information.
- Workplace safety, industrial espionage, theft and criminal activity, rather than terrorist threats, often are the main security issues in commercial office buildings.
- French and Spanish naval architects, for instance, resorted to industrial espionage to steal the construction secrets of ships such as the Victory.
- The fact that employees are being asked to sell their accident books is a serious breach of contract and amounts to industrial espionage.
- The government eventually rescinded the decree, but if it had remained, foreign companies would have faced the threat of industrial espionage by the government.
- There is the risk of e-commerce transactions being intercepted and industrial espionage, with sensitive commercial data being stolen.
- Careless talk - in airport lounges or pubs - is a godsend for practitioners of industrial espionage.
- Photographic industrial espionage, all very exciting and lucrative.
- The lower levels of management warn them about industrial espionage committed by other gangs.
- ‘Only where sensitive data is sent outside via cable or radio can a communications surveillance system be used for industrial espionage,’ the report says.
- The KGB also helped economic development through industrial espionage abroad.
- I comment, lowering my voice ‘Believe it or not, industrial espionage exists - even at our paltry level of commerce.’
- Well, some of the big things they're after include industrial espionage, trying to shorten the time to market for Russian companies of high-tech items.
- If you are concerned about having your phone calls intercepted by government agencies or are afraid of industrial espionage, digital encryption is the answer.
- What we know of the Indian dyeing techniques is largely the result of industrial espionage.
- I've decided I'm taking the route of industrial espionage because doing it about spies and stuff can create some limits, or so I've been told.
- The software also sent back a ‘worm’ to track the source of the attempts at industrial espionage.’
- They are now expected to be interrogated by police involved in the major industrial espionage investigation.
- In this report we review case histories of industrial espionage publicized in the media and in Congressional hearings.
- It seems as if a number of renowned companies fell victim to an industrial espionage attack through custom-written Trojan horses and viruses.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!