The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of industrialización
- The process of urbanisation and industrialisation has accelerated rapidly in recent years.
- The historian writes about the impact of industrialization on food production, processing and distribution.
- The demands of the war stimulated industrialization.
- Data on illness and mortality suggest that health conditions were worsening during early industrialization.
- The rippling effects of the zone's economy accelerated the industrialization of surrounding countryside.
- Due to industrialization, many changes were made in people's daily lives.
- Before European industrialization in the nineteenth century, the companies generally found it difficult to sell such goods in large quantities.
- In the early stages of the industrialisation process, both countries shared a common technology.
- He said Government needs to develop a long term industrialisation strategy that would spell out a vision for the development of the sector.
- Agricultural industrialization affects the location of people and economic activity in rural places and thereby community adjustments as well.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!