Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1industrialmenteindustrially, the picture is not so gloomy — desde el punto de vista de la industria / en el terreno industrial el panorama es más alentador
- It was two or three times more expensive than most industrially produced flour.
- Industrially produced cakes are poor things by comparison with those which are hand made.
- Many crafts are languishing due to having to compete against industrially manufactured goods.
- The accelerated decline in micro-nutrient levels is a global problem in industrially farmed soils.
- It dominated the world industrially, commercially, and financially.
- One of the three biggest ports on the West Coast, it is also an industrially developed area.
- An attempt to revitalize industrially zoned areas on the waterfront is stirring debate.
- Their work suggests that the economy of southeast Ireland became more commercially and industrially orientated during the first half of the sixteenth century.
- The Republic has long been highly developed industrially.
- Economically, the colonial trade had already peaked, and failure to compete industrially with Great Britain was increasingly manifest.
- The regions which succeeded industrially were those that succeeded in exporting.