The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of ineficaz
1(measure/response) ineficaz(attempt) infructuoso(attempt) que no da resultado(attempt) que no surte efecto(person) incompetente(person) ineficienteas a teacher she was totally ineffective — como profesora era absolutamente incompetente
- Universities, the most ineffective professional lobby in Britain, simply took this on the chin.
- To be sure, this mission has been woefully ineffective from the start.
- As a sales patter, it was hopelessly ineffective, probably scaring off any potential purchasers.
- If you try to use an action to make the ‘wrong’ judgement, it will be highly ineffective.
- The watchdog criticised low standards, poor quality teaching and ineffective management.
- Another interesting charge is that the loss leading auditors are also spectacularly ineffective.
- The hoses which the doomed emergency workers hauled up the stairs would have been completely ineffective.
- Socialism has been proven to be an ineffective way of increasing the productivity and efficiency of an economy.
- So it was more to reduce the ineffective trial rate than to impact on the delays, but it does work together, obviously.
- Just as well people know me for the ineffective correspondent that I am.
- As a result they can look forward to an ineffective centre being eventually closed altogether when it suits them.
- I have always believed fox hunting is a pretty ineffective way of controlling this particular vermin.
- The treatment was expensive and ineffective, with a high recurrence rate.
- The ad industry doesn't need a bunch of clueless and ineffective new rules - they just need a good brief.
- The council has been totally ineffective at reducing rodent numbers despite my phone calls and emails.
- It may prove ineffective if, at appeal, workers expose vague contractual obligations.
- If little else, the response was ineffective and certainly not constructive.
- In fact, security measures promoted by risk aversion tend to be ineffective.
- I personally do not believe the heritage centre would be ineffective, quite the contrary.
- Private companies will also be allowed to collect fines in areas where courts have been ineffective.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!