The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Welfare improvement due to comparative advantage is a mechanistic outcome; no ineluctable policy prescription can be drawn solely on its basis.
- In fact, if one accepts the argument above, the ineluctable conclusion is that Section 4 might actually facilitate the mandatory death sentence.
- Of course, white-collar boxers have to get used the ineluctable fact that even the best fighters take their share of punches.
- That was an ineluctable fact with which, on the day, the reasonable hypothetical purchaser was faced.
- For Dedalus, as for James Joyce, Irish history was an ineluctable, disabling miasma of piety, nationalism and superstition.
- Both were fighting the ineluctable tide of history.
- The fact of the matter is basic and ineluctable: we need these lists.
- If this is so, then every event in nature is bound in chains of ineluctable necessity.
- Familiar to all doctors, ‘a natural history’ suggests a disease process moving to its ineluctable end.
- Think back over the past six months and it becomes ineluctable: never in the history of modern warfare has so much been found so opportunely.
- The end acquires this ineluctable and dangerous feeling logic that did surprise me.
- What happened to the influential intellectuals and the trustworthy journalists explaining the ineluctable consequences of your present policies?
- Are human events triggered by the ineluctable mechanisms of systems - whether geopolitical or genetic - that are beyond our agency?
- But despite the ineluctable force of modernization it's surprising how strongly and deeply rooted this callous disregard for women is.
- He radiates an ineluctable lightness of being.
- It was not the only engine, of course, and certainly did not set out deliberately to achieve the growing inequalities, but that was the ineluctable result.
- It is a slow but ineluctable process of erasure.
- The ineluctable result is ever-lengthening wait lists.
- They don't dare to get to grips with the ineluctable dreariness of what is going on.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!