Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(necessity/responsibility) ineludible(fate) inexorable(outcome/consequences) inevitablethe inescapable fact is that … — lo que no se puede ignorar es que …
- Sometimes, our anger and frustration are caused by very real and inescapable problems in our lives.
- Among Dinesen's symbols, we find mirrors used to reflect the inescapable truths her characters must face.
- Death is forever present, inescapable and man must accept his fate.
- We live in an age when man-made noise, of all sorts, seems inescapable.
- Even in good times, job losses are an inescapable fact of life in a dynamic market economy.
- From this maelstrom emerge the great art and literature which seek to justify or to resolve the inescapable problems.
- In the midst of the delight of the moment, there lies concealed a foreboding of inescapable sorrow.
- This gives clear expression to Durkheim's pathos, his sense of the inescapable fragility of society.
- The economic logic of developing and encouraging the alternative fuel car industry seems inescapable.
- The novel is infused with this sense of loss, either as ordinary and inescapable, or as something more dramatic.
- It is an inescapable fact that we would need to allow into Montserrat people who weren't born here.
- These were the qualities that made the memories sweet, but behind all this there was an inescapable note of sadness.
- But the scale and sharpness of the wealth gap presents an inescapable danger.
- They seem to accept tension and stress as an inescapable part of their lives.
- Wagner's darker side is inescapable, and Köhler's unravelling of it is compelling.
- The sheer scope of Boulez's accomplishments means that his shadow is virtually inescapable.
- The inescapable fact, however, is that waste is an issue which must be dealt with.
- He was especially appealing to young women, a fact that was inescapable to both men.
- He understands that the inescapable prerequisite of influence is dissemination.
- Beggars are an inescapable part of our society and we have to deal with this reality.