The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de inagotable
- They seem to have an inexhaustible supply of energy and a considerable willpower.
- Their say-no-to-drugs mantra affirmed that New York at least has an inexhaustible supply of high energy.
- Mumbai has inexhaustible stores of energy, yet has a live and let live disposition which welcomes all comers.
- I have a virtually inexhaustible supply of stories about Sensei such as this.
- Portia is described as charming and charismatic with a seemingly inexhaustible supply of optimism and humor.
- My mother seemed to have an inexhaustible supply of wise little verses and I should have written them down while they were still in my memory.
- Wouldn't nuclear power then be seen as the potential saviour of the race with its seemingly inexhaustible supply and comparatively small amount of waste?
- Tuck in behind an abundant gas giant and you have protection from solar flares and an inexhaustible supply of hydrocarbons and volatiles.
- Ultimate control of most of the circuit of the Black Sea gave him almost inexhaustible supplies of men and materials for his military campaigns.
- We all know about the six-guns that seem to have an inexhaustible supply of bullets in them in many westerns.
- He's small and chunky, with an inexhaustible supply of chat-up lines.
- Irrespective of motivation, government resources are not inexhaustible and humanitarian interventions have to be selective.
- The greatness of the text consists in its inexhaustible capacity to express the fundamental features of our human drama.
- Their tendency to exploit it as if it were an inexhaustible resource has repeatedly led to disaster, sometimes leading to the loss of entire human communities.
- Many people take whatever they can, believing that natural resources are inexhaustible.
- The ocean is not an inexhaustible resource, and its health affects all living creatures.
- The environment, once thought of as an abundant and inexhaustible public resource, is acquiring real economic value.
- Sometimes I miss the camaraderie of having that singular purpose and naive spark and inexhaustible energy.
- There has been a major expansion in the use of clean, inexhaustible energy sources such as wind, wave and solar power.
- Even logging company executives admit there was a time when they acted as if Quebec's forests were inexhaustible.
2(with stamina)(athlete/hiker) incansable(athlete/hiker) infatigable
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!