Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1soldado de infantería masculineinfante masculine
- As operations unfold, the Army has found that protection is needed not just for infantrymen but for every soldier in theatre.
- In the American and British armies deserters were almost always infantrymen.
- Air and Missile Defense soldiers, like all soldiers, must be infantrymen first.
- The job was not done exclusively by infantrymen: Rangers, engineers, artillerymen and staff soldiers all contributed.
- When the weather socked in again, the infantrymen and artillerymen were ready for the German main attack that took place on Christmas Eve.
- The crew consists of commander, gunner, driver, and four infantrymen, with the commander normally dismounting with the squad.
- My MPs thought of themselves as infantrymen first; military police second.
- And what is needed is not more infantrymen, more combat soldiers.
- Undoubtedly, there will be many well deserving infantrymen pinning on the combat infantryman's badge in the near future.
- For example, an infantryman with a rifled musket was a greater threat to artillerymen and cavalrymen.
- The synergistic effect of brave infantrymen, massed artillery and close air support was why Bastogne held.
- Additionally, the scouts and other infantrymen conducted a detailed search of the area with the assistance of mine detectors and soon found a buried cache.
- My assignments were primarily as a tactical soldier in multiple divisions, both as an infantryman and an intelligence professional.
- The combat infantryman and combat medical badge have an honored place in our tradition of recognizing people who do war's dirty work.
- He enlisted as an infantryman in Perth in 1951 full of mischief and determination.
- The infantry branch would be responsible for training light infantrymen.
- A battalion of battle-tested infantrymen walked single file along either side of the road towards the enemy.
- The artillerymen did not only assume new roles as gate guards or as mechanized infantrymen.
- He successfully produced an excellent account of an infantryman's war by one who fought it.
- This initial shock of overwhelming firepower facilitates the attacks of dismounted infantrymen into the built up area.