The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de encaprichamiento
1encaprichamiento masculinoit's just infatuation — es solo un encaprichamiento / un capricho pasajero
- In Britain, we know how to nurture an ironic infatuation with signs of difference, status and style.
- This volume is less obsessed with his rather absurd infatuation with the diary's editor.
- Thus I never followed any of these high school infatuations up.
- But the steady stream of allegations about her infatuations or dalliances has certainly dimmed her reputation.
- Surely girls also go through one sided infatuations and get rejected.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!