The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de inferir
verbo transitivo inferring, inferred, inferred
1(deduce)inferirdeducircolegirto infer sth (from sth) — inferir / deducir / colegir algo (de algo)
- Rather, Matt is inferring it from all the talk of Social Security's problems starting in 2018.
- I shall now suggest five reasons for inferring God as their source or ground.
- This prejudice is inferred, and no evidence is required to enable a judge to consider it.
- A reasonable man would not infer guilt from the fact of a police inquiry.
- While Greenberg qualifies her conclusions, she also overreaches in inferring a political sea change.
- By carefully measuring the spin of the outer electron, he says, it will be possible to infer the spin of the nucleus.
- The street was not identified, although it is possible to infer the number of the house from the photograph.
- In such a case… it may be possible to infer their common intention from their conduct.
- In other words, it must be possible to infer a common intention to be bound by a contract which has legal effect.
- It is, apparently, now possible to infer the colour of a person's skin from their typing.
- In the first place it is possible to infer a certain topicality in the discourse.
- Smuggling is inferred from a few of the tails allegedly being undersized and illegal.
- There are in fact two types of error that can be made when inferring statistical significance.
- Berndt infers a pull-apart basin as the reason for this local depression, because of the location between two major strike-slip faults.
- We also analyze the evidence for the presence of a disease mutation after inferring the ancestry of a locus.
- Other circumstances in addition thereto must exist to allow the trier of fact to infer malice.
- Their Honours go on in the next paragraph to say it is really a no evidence case and on the next page to infer error of law.
- Nor is it open to the court to infer dishonesty from facts which have been pleaded but are consistent with honesty.
- These facts are used to infer a fluvial environment of deposition for the Upper Flora Sandstone.
- The search engine uses technology that infers the topic of the page and then delivers relevant text ads from a database containing thousands of advertisers.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!