Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1piscina desbordante femeninopiscina infinita femenino
- On the second - top - floor, an infinity pool and spa bath look out across the gardens, while on either side are self-contained penthouse flats, with fibre-optic lighting in the ceiling that looks like dozens of stars.
- His latest project under construction features three bedrooms and three bathrooms, as well as luxurious touches, such as an infinity pool.
- It lies between sea and jungle, and has a spectacular infinity pool and high rooms constructed around the trunk and branches of an ancient fig tree.
- It has five bedrooms and an infinity pool that spills into the lake, and comes with a resident chef, an assistant chef, two houseboys and a maid.
- This is an exquisite four-star on a lovely cove, with a wonderful infinity pool.
- The luxe hillside complex sleeps 16, boasts a staff of 10, and features a vast infinity pool, tennis courts and three vehicles for exploring the island.
- The island boasts three very different and all very good restaurants as well as an infinity pool seeming to drift into the sea.
- Hike or rock-climb in the surrounding desert, then cool off in the vast infinity pool, shaded lap pool, or mountainside pools.
- Water over-flows the edge and is recycled, making the standard size bath feel like an infinity pool.
- There's even a modest infinity pool should you need a cool-down night swim.