The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1falta de ceremonia femeninoinformalidad femenino
- Never confuse natural informality with a license for laxity.
- I strongly disagreed with her on some issues but she merited respect, and her natural popularity and her informality may also show where those of us in politics may be going wrong!
- He was well known for his unstuffy approach and informality, which was reflected in the funeral arrangements.
- The formal references made by this stood in stark contrast to Rhode's relative casualness and the informality of his performance.
- We should not mistake informality for inefficiency, or naturalness for sloppiness.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!