The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
la información concebida como espectáculoinfotainment masculine
- Information and documentation, in the hand of corporate interests in TV-land, have become practices of the past, easily replaced by infotainment and broadcast excuses for advertising spots.
- With the rise of the mass media, the very processes of cultural activity and conversation has been turned into commodity: current affairs, elite sport, soap operas, infotainment.
- In consequence, elements of infotainment have entered news programming and viewers demand a faster pace and fewer ‘talking heads'.
- Maybe they realized they were ignorant of the world they live in, partly because television networks have been steadily replacing international news coverage with infotainment and reality shows.
- Call it infotainment, edutainment or entertainment, everything is available at the venue.
- We've all complained about creeping infotainment, media concentration, the lack of serious investigative TV, the tabloid nature of the magazine shows and on and on.
- When Americans begin to think of us as profit-making centers and vehicles for infotainment, they're not receptive to arguments about protecting free press.
- We can't escape the ever-increasing waves of advertising, infotainment, fluff and mayhem that hit us at every turn.
- In TV, we've seen the growth of infotainment formats blending entertainment and informational aspects of media consumption.
- New lows may have been plumbed in infotainment or entertainment but they constituted commercial highs.
- When pornography is commercialized as infotainment, it is bought and sold in the entertainment market on the Internet, proprietarily commoditized for its consumers.
- It is, after all, the Internet - a heady mixture of commerce, education, infotainment, tricksters, agendas, games and entertainment.
- A plethora of entertainment, infotainment, sports and news channels have gone on air in this period.
- Located in the wine and beer section, for example, the screens might provide infotainment about things like grape types, the latest harvest, and wine specials on sale in the store.
- These films would provide good quality Hollywood entertainment and infotainment.
- Digitised content is all about infotainment - films, television, and media more generally.
- This has resulted in the commercial news media offering more and more infotainment, with the aim of attracting and keeping an audience.
- They renewed my hope that our profession has not sunk completely into a morass of infotainment journalism that serves to prop up corporate ownership and pop culture.
- As you said, let's not idealize the history of American journalism, but there was a time, as some listeners pointed out, when news wasn't infotainment.
- With society becoming increasingly depoliticised and infotainment consuming a greater slice of the news cake, even our desire for the truth is debatable.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!