The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of ingenioso
- We are ingenious and we make great things, be it art, music or inventions.
- It was an unfortunate combination of poor building design and a couple of bright minds ingenious enough to take advantage of it.
- What you have to believe is that humans are a very inventive and ingenious species.
- The Code may have been a heavy burden, but many moviemakers were ingenious enough to adapt.
- She is an ingenious poet, a brilliant performer, a funny person, and serious thinker.
- Can there be any doubt that Hou is the most ingenious master of our time?
- An ingenious person should multiply the kinds of congress after the fashion of the different kinds of beasts and of birds.
- The islanders are a singular, ingenious people, in common with most of the world's island - dwellers.
- I was pleasantly surprised to find my ingenious, distant relative had a setup I had never imagined.
- So to the extent that you can personify methodology I see him as ingenious but erratic.
- Yes, Donne's tricky and ingenious and he's enjoying his ingenuity.
- The filmmakers were quite ingenious in imposing the needs of the medium on their depiction of Nash.
- On the other hand, a lot of people were saying, well look, he's an ingenious guy.
- And soup is one dish the ingenious Shanghainese have even endowed with seasonal features.
- Who save this party, too ingenious for words, would advocate support for England's World Cup efforts?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!