The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1desagradecido masculinedesagradecida feminineingrato masculineingrata feminine
- He shudders to think what this here group of punks and ingrates would do to a smiley guy like Clyde.
- In the future, selfish ingrates will simply launch his remains into the sun.
- In her book the unconverted Left are still a bunch of ingrates demanding the impossible.
- First impressions are that it is a joyless, characterless pub, staffed by disinterested graduate students and other ingrates, with bizarrely obscure (but not in a good way) range of beers.
- Immigrant kids are more likely to listen to their parents, and they tend not to be alienated ingrates who take their country's prosperity and opportunities for granted.
- The sad fact for all you ingrates is that seh is indisposed doing the power-suited corporate thing today and I've got time on my hands.
- The largesse doled out to these ingrates includes, to name but some of the freebies, house; car; medical care; and various cash benefits.
- They go to battle and risk their lives so ingrates like you can live in luxury.
- But what they give those ingrates is a mind-blowing rock show.
- Many English people see us as whining ingrates.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!