The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of habitante
1habitante masculine, feminine
- Fluttering inhabitants occupy birdcages at either side of the porch.
- A number of revues, plays and cabaret evenings keep the Arctic inhabitants occupied.
- Mercury thereby gets into the food chain and jeopardizes the health of northern inhabitants.
- The island's inhabitants made it clear that they did not want to destroy a way of life that has existed for centuries.
- I knew everything there was to know about the surrounding countryside and its inhabitants.
- The inhabitants of the Western Isles are still campaigning to have them returned.
- Such longevity is incomprehensible to an inhabitant of a country which hasn't even been around that long!
- You are looking at a newly industrialized country, whose inhabitants have money to spend.
- The island's original inhabitants probably came across Bass Strait during a period of low sea level.
- Most of the island's inhabitants were evacuated, but the volcano continues to shower the rest with ash.
- Most inhabitants of the islands engaged in basic agriculture and lived very simply.
- It's important to get the names of the various bits of our British islands and their inhabitants right.
- Most of the inhabitants of the countryside were, in a very general sense of the word, peasants.
- The Picts are probably the oldest native inhabitants of Britain, yet almost nothing is known about them.
- The future inhabitants of these homes are entitled to a properly planned community.
- Each island has its own distinctive Creole in which its inhabitants take pride.
- Before distribution of nets, inhabitants were educated about the proper use of nets.
- We follow their journey to the tiny island of Muck, with 30 inhabitants, no shops and no road rage.
- None of the inhabitants owns any land on the islands and the houses in which they live are the property of the owners.
- They will be judged on the cheerful disposition of their inhabitants.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!