The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de interno
1(of psychiatric hospital) interno masculino(of psychiatric hospital) interna femenino(of prison) preso masculino(of prison) presa femenino(of hospital) paciente hospitalizado masculino(of hospital) paciente hospitalizada femenino
- In recent times, actions against prison authorities by inmates have become increasingly common.
- The next crime for which I would sanction the death penalty is the murder of either a prison officer or another inmate whilst serving a life sentence.
- It is a prison that does not require these new powers to allow prison officers to control inmates.
- It also contains a door with two large glass panels which allows prison officers to observe inmates.
- It will be a far cry from North Sea Camp open prison where inmates have keys to their own rooms.
- The wearing of ritual jewellery must be risk-assessed by prison officers before the inmate is allowed to place it around the neck.
- These claims do not include allegations of assault by a prison officer on an inmate.
- The inmates of the prison were given an introduction on tackling mental stress.
- The prisons are hosting more inmates than they were initially built to handle.
- In real prison situations, inmates are ready to sell body and soul for a stale crust of bread - anything!
- Those members are advocating a system where there is no incentive not to abuse prison inmates.
- Also, there are four inmates staying at the prison who are about to finish their sentences.
- This approach is altered at the final concert, where Cash performs to the inmates of Folsom Prison.
- If a man who is in charge of inmates breaks prison regulations, he should be charged.
- Since then we have seen a huge increase in the demand from prison inmates for such a service.
- Is a person entitled to receive all accident compensation entitlements while he or she is an inmate in a penal institution?
- Before an inmate could use one of the phones the prison service had to activate it.
- Within three years, there would be one prison inmate for every six students completing high school.
- There is a story of a man who visited a prison and asked each inmate what he had done wrong.
- We have a special housing unit where they house the inmates they interrogate.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!