The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de innovador
- But he said the firm's success was as much due to its approach as its innovative product.
- I am used to selling new and innovative products to business customers and consumers.
- Their success is based on innovative products and the confidence to break the rules.
- That's the kind of innovative design feature which we pay good money for.
- The first category is for those with an innovative idea for a business offering a new product or service.
- All through the ages it has absorbed in itself new cultures and innovative thoughts.
- Only an experimental version was produced, no further work being done on this innovative idea.
- By October, a media agency had won a prestigious Australian media award for this innovative concept.
- It consistently comes up with innovative concepts and hires knowledgeable experts.
- The team had a great time working on the brand with all the vibrant and innovative ideas and colours.
- This year the ladies have hit on a very innovative idea for their summer outing.
- It should be open to innovative ideas and must be able to deal with urban reform issues from time to time.
- Clever categorisation, creative displays and innovative product offers gave them the edge.
- If Yorkshire can't give it to them, they will go elsewhere, no matter how innovative our products.
- Secondly, innovative methods should be adopted to reduce the traffic on the roads.
- I am not sure which distinct and innovative features they are referencing.
- We need to test those methods and develop more innovative methods for doing that.
- So he set up a company to create branded innovative dairy products, with his friend Jamie.
- I would recommend you consider getting in on the ground level of this innovative venture.
- At the time, his works were considered both ultra modern and innovative.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!