The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- An inscrutable and incomparably powerful force permeates the Universe and binds it together.
- It is not some mysterious, inscrutable relation that beliefs bear to facts, whatever they might be.
- There is something inscrutable about the dragon, something that cannot be understood.
- But at night when we're on the sofa he sees the inscrutable stories flickering on the box in the corner.
- Her inscrutable silence has become a canvas for projected social anxieties.
- Between them they come up with a tale that is occasionally engaging, often inscrutable, and in the end simplistic.
- The real danger is from the chaotic hatred between mortals that follows the wake of the enemy, not his inscrutable agenda.
- Now it is said that the inscrutable coach will have to live up to the demands placed on him by the billion people living within a fanatical football nation.
- Their musical and personal relationship is at the same time completely open and completely inscrutable.
- He just smiles his inscrutable smile and carries on clipping.
- The relationship between artist and subject can be inscrutable.
- She had a private meeting with Bertie, who was sympathetic but inscrutable.
- He understands that the poem is foremost a form of communication, and fails if it becomes inscrutable.
- In another brief appearance, the inscrutable South African was dispatched from the event with six holes to spare.
- Newspaper stories see the light of day for all sorts of strange and inscrutable reasons.
- In the inscrutable case, the overall truth about a state of affairs is not known by anyone.
- I wonder if she's holding something back, so inscrutable does she seem at times.
- He was oddly inscrutable, like he knew what all the questions were.
- It's like a compelling bad dream whose inscrutable images persist in the traumatised moments after waking.
- He didn't know why the priests had ordered it built, they had their own inscrutable reasons, he didn't really care.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!