The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de inseminar
- At the National Wildlife Research Center in Taif, female bustards are artificially inseminated and the chicks are hand-raised and then released.
- At the predicted time of ovulation she is artificially inseminated with semen from the husband of the infertile woman…
- If you artificially inseminate a chicken with semen from a turkey, few if any of the sperm find their way into the females' sperm store, and at best, only 2 to 3 percent of the eggs will be fertile.
- The giant panda, whose mother was artificially inseminated, was born at the center in August 2001.
- Adult males emerge from their puparia and fly off to inseminate a female through the brood canal opening in her cephalothorax.
- We had to learn how to artificially inseminate mice, which was a big task.
- Furthermore, conception rates obtained when mares were inseminated with semen processed by this method were similar to those obtained on the farm and reported elsewhere.
- Still another possibility is for her to control either her ovulation or the maturation of her eggs after she is inseminated by certain males.
- In general, intromittent organs are found in males and are used to inseminate females.
- Here, the models predict that males should transfer the least sperm when there are no other competitors and the most sperm when only one other male is likely to inseminate the female.
- Male mosquitofish do not court and copulations result exclusively from males forcibly inseminating females.
- However, if the male that mated with 143 inseminated both females, this would be an additional outbreeding pair.
- However, there are both conflicts and congruences of interest between the sexes when cannibalism occurs after the male has inseminated the female.
- As for the males becoming wingless, if the male can inseminate a mobile female, then he doesn't have to worry about wings too much, because his genes can be carried off by the female.
- Therefore, a male's ability to inseminate females is probably limited enough to make choosing pay.
- During the operation sperm is collected for the tissue bank and will later be used to inseminate lions in another park.
- However, it is not possible to remove enough sperm from the man's testicle to inseminate the woman.
- The late Anna was born in 1959 in Africa and brought to the U.S. where she served in the circus, then at a lab as an experimental subject and artificially inseminated breeder chimp.
- The intelligent were failing to breed, and the only remedy, according to Graham, was to artificially inseminate women with the sperm of intelligent men - Nobel prize-winning scientists, no less.
- About 4 weeks after the cows were inseminated, he used ultrasound to determine whether they were pregnant.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!