The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of insensibilidad
1(emotional)falta de sensibilidad feminineinsensitivity to sth — falta de sensibilidad ante algo
- He never ceased to surprise her with his insensitivity.
- This player could not get away with such insensitivity, nor should his team.
- Their insensitivity is matched only by their overriding self-belief.
- Euro-American stereotypes about native people arise from prejudice and insensitivity.
- We were the victims, and others acted with outrageous insensitivity to us.
- The racial offensiveness and insensitivity of his remarks and actions must be acknowledged, criticized, and vigorously resisted.
- Our challenge is to be cautious not to take on a tone of self-righteousness and insensitivity to those whose policies we critique.
- This larger emptiness went hand in hand with the insensitivities endured by the poor and working class residents who were removed from neighborhood after neighborhood.
- A media firestorm ensued, with critics accusing the newspaper of sensationalism, poor journalistic judgment, and insensitivity to the victim's family.
- The officers have shown insensitivity towards the prisoners, who all share a common faith.
2(physical)insensibilidad feminineinsensitivity to sth — insensibilidad a algo
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!