The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de insignia
nombreplural insignia, plural insignias
- These liveries came to be distinguished by heraldic insignia and emblems.
- The US system of rank badges and insignia, introduced in the early 19th century, is highly distinctive, and instructive.
- Ramirez stood up easily in his military uniform, no insignia giving his rank.
- She motioned them to come inside, noting the rank insignia on their collars.
- She adjusted the insignia that marked her rank before leaving the mirror.
- I'm less clear about the distinctions of rank and insignia on the other side of the great divide between officers and enlisted men.
- His was the largest retinue in England and he promoted the use of badges and insignia, the most familiar being the Lancastrian collar of esses.
- Masonic symbolism features prominently in many governments and military insignias.
- Regimental top brass are insisting that if it happens, the Duke's must retain the insignia and badges as well as their name.
- It is enough that he is clothed with the insignia of the office, and exercises its powers and functions…
- He noticed my military insignia and asked if I was going to Saudi Arabia for the Gulf War.
- A large number centered on war themes, such as army-cap badges, national flags, and military insignia.
- What is the significance of the ribbons, insignia and medals?
- Henry VIII dropped the wolfhound and replaced it with a lion, thus making the royal insignia less Welsh.
- Human Rights Watch found that the militias use Sudanese military weapons, insignia and chain of command.
- In a combat uniform the Navy rank insignia would not be noticeable except at extremely close range.
- There are other Scouters whom have provided me with scans of square knot insignia as well as other items.
- The following links provide images of the rank insignias as they were worn by both the Union and Confederate armies.
- Sea Scouting insignia was initially developed by Kimo Wilder, Chief Seascout from 1916-23.
- Appropriate use of the name and insignias can benefit all, while inappropriate use may reflect negatively on both the institution and its individual members.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!