The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de inspirador
- She says Mullan's attitude towards the realities of the creative process were inspirational.
- I want our captain to be inspirational, to say the right things off the pitch.
- He has mental toughness and is a strong character and an inspirational captain.
- His moving delivery and inspirational monologues give heart to the whole spectacle.
- Last night's ceremony was a moving and uplifting occasion as their inspirational stories were told.
- It is a wracking emotional journey which never strays from its inspirational purpose.
- One does not have to look far for the inspirational source for this sentence.
- There have been some inspirational women who have shaped my life, but admittedly not many.
- Skilful, robust and inspirational players are plentiful in this part of the land.
- He passed the ball accurately and made some tremendous inspirational runs down the left.
- Lill's brilliance at the keyboard is an inspirational example of how talent can overcome adversity.
- In any enterprise of this sort, it goes without saying there's going to be an inspirational man or woman behind it.
- The inspirational blueprint for the city centre has been published to a generally positive reception.
- Vic never wrote anything before his inspirational moment in the bath back in 1996.
- As headteacher at Ifield Special School he has been dynamic, inspirational and innovative.
- Its current education programme is extensive, innovative and inspirational.
- How far she was inspirational in the actual composition of the work remains essentially problematic.
- It was an inspirational score and the students began to enjoy their best spell.
- This inspirational player broke round the blind side and was stopped just short of the try line.
- This was played with delicacy, freshness, and youthful energy, and was inspirational.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!