The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1al instanteen el actoinstantáneamente
- My headache was even worse now so when I got back into the cabin I fell asleep almost instantly.
- The cheeses for export are coated with red wax, which makes them instantly recognizable.
- One of their films is instantly recognizable in a fashion that a Kazan film never is.
- Unbelievably, he dropped his head onto her shoulder and fell asleep instantly.
- The box fell apart instantly and the whole content of the box slid out onto my desk and onto the floor.
- I don't think she'll fall instantly in love with him again and make the same mistake.
- Once inside, it is instantly obvious why this hotel's fame has spread far and wide.
- On examining the log, the immediate cause of the error was instantly apparent.
- It was bailed out instantly, but not before we had once again seen the truth of nuclear energy.
- Sometimes I wish I was a writer whom people could instantly recognise by one of their plays.
- Most blind people instantly recognise British bank notes by their different widths.
- The person does not look different, so the problem is not instantly recognisable.
- All he does know is that when the moment comes, he will recognise it instantly.
- A perfect deluge of rain instantly followed, and the roads were quickly flooded.
- Seeing my eyes fall on the folder, he instantly extends his hand and gives me the folder.
- I'm not too keen on directors who think that monochrome instantly adds credibility.
- He instantly lifted his binoculars and looked in the direction of the sound.
- Oil massage and fresh fish caught and served instantly are a hit among tourists here.
- If you saw the film Rain Man this gift of instantly recalling certain information will be familiar.
- He said the man, who was young and from the local area, was killed instantly.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!