The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de insultante
1(remarks/offer) insultante(remarks/offer) ofensivohe was extremely insulting — lo que dijo fue muy insultante
- Diana also believed her salary to be virtually insulting.
- His response could scarcely be any more insulting to the intelligence of every reader.
- The insulting character of the criticism, however, prevented some from delving more deeply into the controversy.
- He said the name never has been, nor is it intended to be insulting to anyone.
- Whoever came up with the idea to push an insulting ad like that on the population should be fired.
- They are insulting to the thousands of parents who have entrusted their children to this school system.
- This insulting decision speaks volumes about the direction sports is headed.
- Even more insulting, some critics said, was the fact that the conventions were being relegated to cable news networks.
- I know that men with literary reputations to polish might find it insulting.
- Not only was he rude for declining the invitation, but his reason for declining was insulting to the host.
- I think that these reasons are down right insulting.
- I have heard the shouted threats and demands and have witnessed some of the insulting, demeaning ways staff are treated.
- When I attempt to engage in debate about their views they become loud and insulting.
- Calling everything junk is tedious and perhaps slightly insulting to the gatherer.
- Bobby and Tina began exchanging insulting, sarcastic remarks.
- It should be borne in mind that words or behaviour may be annoying or rude without being necessarily abusive or insulting.
- His words are destructive and made even more insulting because he does not even realise the effect they have.
- If it makes you feel good to write an insulting letter, go ahead.
- It should be based upon evaluating whether the events presented in the book are accurate and whether insulting language was used.
- I thought this rather sweet, but highly insulting to her memory.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!