The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1insurgencia femininesublevación femininethe insurgency in the occupied territories — la insurgencia en los territorios ocupados
- You simply don't have enough troops to get the insurgency under control.
- Understandably, the military is today resolved to apply overwhelming force to crush the insurgency.
- Apparently, our construction projects are also targets of the insurgency.
- He was sent with troops in 1599 to quell the continuing insurgency.
- Despite several decades of low-level insurgency, neither group could achieve their demand for separation.
- I heard the general say that the destruction of the city had "broken the back of the insurgency."
- The troops are driving through the backstreets, making raids on suspected insurgency cells.
- Last time you were here, in April, you suggested that we might have been seeing the end of the insurgency.
- This type of insurgency is not promoted by an outside government.
- There have been cases in which insurgencies have been defeated without either massive social destruction or a more-or-less permanent despotism.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!