The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de insalvable
1(difficulty/problem) insalvable(difficulty/problem) insuperable(barrier) infranqueable
- This is an inspirational success story, proving that seemingly insurmountable setbacks can be overcome on the road to glory.
- In the process of bringing the film to fruition, some obstacles that seemed insurmountable were overcome.
- The underdog shows us people working together to overcome seemingly insurmountable obstacles.
- Without it, the challenge is overwhelming if not insurmountable for most students.
- He has had highs of happiness at successes and lows of despair, at seemingly insurmountable difficulties.
- Inflation and current account deficit are not insurmountable obstacles for the introduction of the euro.
- And you're giving a huge and potentially insurmountable advantage to incumbents.
- One tip Paul was given was not to put off housework for too long, otherwise the tasks become almost insurmountable.
- There would be a need for increased off-street parking, which I feel sure would not be insurmountable for the council.
- More cyclists would need to take part than last year so the charity could cover its costs, but such problems should not be insurmountable.
- Every one is presented as insurmountable: few, if any, apparently are.
- There wasn't really any insurmountable generation gap as such, well, except when it came to his music.
- Government figures reveal the extent to which insurmountable debt is forcing individuals into formal insolvency.
- But as a fellow shorty, the Celtic manager is hardly going to judge this as an insurmountable disadvantage.
- It is on this issue and more besides that they still strike insurmountable problems with no valid explanation.
- The insurmountable hurdle for the Liberal Party is the perspicacity and discernment of the public.
- It's time to show people who think the challenges that we face are insurmountable that they're wrong.
- Her best advice is to keep on top of things: otherwise, keeping your house in order can seem like an insurmountable task.
- But while the young lions have a mountain to climb, Howarth insists the deficit is not insurmountable.
- You'll know you need more rest when you perceive small issues or conflicts as insurmountable events.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!