The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de tegumento
1tegumento masculino formal
- During development of the ovule, the inner of the two integuments disappears, while the outer integument differentiates into different layers of the seed coat.
- Legumes possess highly differentiated seed coats that arise from the inner and outer integuments of the ovule.
- The outer integument remains two cell layers thick throughout development and does not contribute to the micropyle.
- The integument is a layer of tissue found in all seeds; it is produced by the parent plant, and develops into the seed coat.
- Hosts may be infected via the integument or via the gut epithelium.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!