The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(do/change/say) adrede(do/change/say) a propósito(cruel/funny) intencionadamentewe didn't do it intentionally — no lo hicimos queriendo / adrede / a propósito
- That the deaths were not caused intentionally doesn't change the consequences.
- She flipped her mobile shut, walked past us and down the corridor, intentionally ignoring Alice and Tony.
- He intentionally got himself incarcerated to save his soon-to-be-executed older brother.
- Honest people do not intentionally deceive others to their detriment.
- Thus a fire begun intentionally or negligently would not be covered.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!