The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(listen) atentamentehe was staring intently at them — tenía la mirada fija en ellos
- You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest.
- She looked at him closely, peering intently at his face as if trying to read it.
- He set up the discussion and both he and the doctor listened intently.
- I can focus intently on things that fascinate me, to the exclusion of all other things.
- He watches intently as the squad go over possible formations for tomorrow's game.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!